After a day of feeling like my blog only existed to rid me of stress – I was informed I won a blogging award called the Liebster Award – which is an award from bloggers to bloggers – which I like!
Having received this from Stef over at Momspirational, it is necessary to let anyone know that she is one blogger you have to check out. Especially, a little story about Cameltoe – just trust me.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
- Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs.
So, 11 things about me, that no one knows…this may be difficult – I am running out of secrets.
1. I hate seafood completely. If it swims in a liquid it can’t come near my mouth – my husband will beg to differ 😉
2. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing – Nobody puts baby in a corner!
3. I am terrified of snakes – even the fake rubbery ones in the stores – The hubs and kids think its hilarious!
4. I entered America’s Next Author, you have a chance to win $5000.00 and I am way out of my league.
5. I am 9, yes NINE years older than my husband and 9 years younger than my mother-in-law.
6. I’m a First Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do – or at-least I was when I was 12 –
7. My daughter laughs when I laugh, because she says my laugh is loud and weird – What am I supposed to do with that?
8. We have two dogs Jager and Bella – Love Jager , Bella poops and vomits too much for my taste!
9. I do not have a hero
10. I get irritated easily, and expect things to get done on my time frame – which is crappy I know!
11. I wish I understood the reason men watch porn? And how it has nothing to do with wanting that type of woman or being different than the wife? It boggles me.
Questions Momspirational asked:
1. If you could go back to one specific year, which year would it be? Do I have to stay and start over, or just visit for a day? For a day visit – I choose 1983 – to start over – I choose to stay where I am.
2. Is it ever okay to lie? Why or why not? Is it ever okay to burp or fart, not really but we make excuses as to why. I will always lie if someone asks me if I think they are fat or ugly – I promise!
3. Who is your hero? No one
4. What is one thing (besides your family) that you could not live without. SUGAR -No Candy is like going to Prison for me.
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? If its something God has sent your way, he will not make you sin in order to have it.
6. What is your favorite sports team? Georgia Bulldogs – only cause I lived in GA and love Bulldogs. No clue who is on the team or if a team still exists….
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? Parents who allow their kids to scream and misbehave in public – they tune them out and I CAN’T!
8. What would you choose for your last meal? Grilled Chicken strips sauteed in butter and garlic, mashed potatoes and corn.
9. What is your biggest regret in life to date? None – I truthfully do not regret anything and wouldn’t change it.
10. If you could be anyone besides yourself – who would you be and why? I would want to be a man – they have it easy.
11. If you could spend one day doing your favorite thing, what would that be? Sleeping, easily!!
My Lucky 11 Questions I know you are all just dying to answer..drum roll please.
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Name one person you love the most and one person you hate the most.
- If we were a couple and we had a fight, how would you try to patch things up?
- What is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
- If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?
- Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?
- If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
- Which is your most cherished childhood memory? What kind of kid were you, naughty or nice?
- If given complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
- Ninjas or pirates?
And the nominations are: